So the lovely mummyglitzer tagged me in a meme which is very much like myself – simple but infectious.
Simply list 10 things you tell yourself every day. A couple of mine may be a bit made up. Then tag some dudes. My ten things are…………….
- Sleep is for wimps
- No matter how middle-class the Paddington books Boy loves are (I mean they have a housekeeper and live in Knightsbridge and Jonathan says ‘whizzo’) at least it’s not Beatrix Farking Potter
- Put your pants on before opening the blinds.
- Flame throwers aren’t toys
- I have really good weeble / bath octopus / shape-sorter bit ducking skills. These could be useful if we ever needed to run away and join the circus. So there’s a Plan B.
- Do not have regrets over the incident with the Panda, the wetsuit and the Marmite. They never pressed charges.
- It’s inevitable that at some stage I will be waiting for a train that is quite late. The best way to deal with this is to rant about it on Twitter. Share the pain.
- Oh look, donuts!
- However tired or frustrated I get try not to shout at the kids. It never helps.
- I am SO lucky. Treasure every day.
Right tags. Some fellow bloggers I like very much, that don’t seem to mind a meme and that weren’t already tagged by mummyglitzer I think
….consider yourselves TAGGED (apologies if you’ve already done it).